Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Travelling Alone, First time in Philippine Airlines.

For unknown reason, i don't understand why i am nervous for my flight. maybe because it's been so long that i traveled alone. Some more, it's a different airline and different class. How i wish Dwij can travel with me so he will also experience the Business Class Service, i think he will go crazy because there's unlimited liquor.

Anyway, i'm quite excited  about this "new" experience for me. I never experience travelling in Business Class, so i am very curious of how does business class different from economy or budget class. So, i do my research and trying to find our airbus, but too bad i can't find the airbus that i'll take. but here's what i found on the Philippine Airlines.

SEATS
(sorry for the way i crop the photo)

Mabuhay Class

This is actually a virtual tour from their website. (This is not the actual plane that i will take). What i am so excited about is the 

1. SPACEEEEEEE. 
     Dwij love space / extra leg room that's why we always pay for that first row seat everytime we travel just for that Space. I think Dwij will love this so much. Too bad he's not with me. 

2. ENTERTAINMENT.  
     See that Tv and Radio? That's one of the things i am also excited about. I got easily bored if i can't do so much movement. I barely sleep as i am not comfortable sleeping while seating. i need to flatten my body for me to sleep. So, i think this Entertainment will make me awake for the almost 4 hours flight. 

3. PILLOWS AND BLANKET
     These are the best things in the world. PILLOWS AND BLANKET. I can't sleep without them. It's very cold in plane so i'll always feel so cold and after that get sick. so these are the best and i'm truly looking forward to.

4. FOODS


 I love food and i always eat during flight, it's my way to kill my boredom. Too bad i can only eat once because it's not cheap and also though they really taste nice (i don't know with other airlines, but for me Jetstar's food is nice) But these food according to Dwij are unlimited, even the drinks. Champagne, Cocktails and Wine. Hmmm. how i wish my flight is a 24 hour flight hehe. i think i'll get drunk with this flight. HAHA.

5. PRIORITY CHECK-IN & LOUNGE

 HAHAHA. I never experienced to be in a Priority Check-in, it's not that we can't afford it (i can't even remember if we do need to pay for the priority check-in hahaha) It's just we can't because we are seating in front row and we are near at the emergency door exit. I think they need to see if the person is fit enough to open the door incase of emergency.  Priority Check-in means i can go early in the Duty Free sections. HAHA. Another thing is the LOUNGE AREA. I don't know how it looks like and what kind of service i need to expect but the idea of it makes me smile and excite. 

So, This are the things i am looking forward to whether they'll meet my expectations or not i am still excited. Overall it's the experience i am excited about. I'll bring my camera and take a photo as much as i can. I would like to thank my hubby, Dwij who gave this opportunity to me. (i am planning to travel by jetstar again) He told me, i should experience this since it's on sale. Ohhhh. I LOVE YOU HUBBY. HAHAHA.


C'mon Philippine Airlines, SURPRISE ME WITH A GREAT ONE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment