Thursday, May 30, 2013

All good things must come to an end.

My 2 weeks long vacation here in my dearest hometown will be ending tomorrow. :)

**************************************

I had a very memorable experience, from leaving my home in Singapore up to leaving my home here in Philippines, The experience is one of a kind.

**************************************

I've been to malls as usual, bought new clothes from store's that Singapore don't have and cheaper also.  Bring my sister and my nanay to malls as well, to eat and buy some stuffs that they like.

I also went to Hospital to do some X-ray after i accidentally slipped in the toilet. Dwij wants to double sure that i am fine and there's no broken bones, not even a hairline crack. Cos according to him, i will die if i give birth naturally if i have a broken bones. Well, the x-ray shows that i am perfectly fine. Thank God!

*************************************

I also meet up with the Besies, we had a very simple dinner/snacks with our favorite street food, Barbecue, Intestine and Ear. Yummy!

Though it's simple, we had fun sharing our stories and experiences. Nakakabitin. Time is not enough, i guess when you are all working in different line, you'll have to accept the problem with time, you'll just need to deal with it.

************************************

Kei visited me one of the nights, while Emman just message me in Facebook. Wanted to meet the ekk-jac but its quite hard to contact them due to different schedules. I saw raymond twice, first is when i am helping at our Store and the other one is when he accompanied me at the computer shop. The rest of my days is, spending at home with Family.

************************************
We went to Visit my Grandma's grave at her province. We also had the chance to meet and greet our relatives that i've never seen for so long. I miss my Grandma, I was so young when the last time i visited her. I silently prayed and ask for help and that's when my Auntie started telling stories about my Grandma and my  Chines Grandfather. Through that stories, my questions have been answered. I believe that my Grandma made her way, her best way to advice me.

After visiting her grave, we went to a quick swimming at this beach nearby with swimming pool, i only soaked for a while cos i am starting to have flu now i am suffering from flu Took a bit of pictures of them. then head back to our relatives' place.

I visited one of my grandma, who took care of me since i was born. Now, she's old and weak and keep telling us that she's already prepared herself to the end of her life.

Anyway, one good thing about our province, mango trees are everywhere. We just keep on plucking them. Kids had fun. My Uncle gave us cardava banana and also leaf. that im planning to bring over in Singapore.

***********************************

I still have things to do, Haircut and meet Besies again and any last minute moments with anyone.

This vacation is enough for me to realized things. I had a moment for myself that i really want. All good things must come to an end, cos there will be another good things coming in our way. so don't be sad if a good things are coming to an end.



No comments:

Post a Comment