Friday, August 23, 2013

Random Friday

After the stressing week, I am now doing a general cleaning.

Well, last Tuesday, I told Roma, my new tenant that I am not going to clean the house so Dwijin will realize how difficult it is to leave in a messy surrounding and also how difficult it is that there's no more clothes to wear. And Roma laughed at me last night when she saw me ironing all the clothes.

I am actually serious about what I said but because Dwijin invited his Uni friends this coming Saturday, so I need to postpone my plan.

So now, I am sweating and hungry and found out that there's a lot of rubbish inside our house. LOL. Damn!

Actually, there's nothing important thing to say here. Well, I want to blog about all the foods that I am cooking but I got no time to compile all of them. give me some time.

****************************************
 
I finally submitted my homework at Art Appreciation. Thought I could take my exam on Monday, but the school admin says, Monday is a Holiday so they move it on Tuesday. I didn't know there's a holiday on Monday in Philippines.  Can somebody tell me what's the holiday?
 
***************************************
 
This past few days, i hate watching Filipino news, it's not that I don't care about those victims of the recent typhoon. it's just annoyed me so much if they will proudly says that they are staying near at the river that's why they are in a evacuation blah blah blah. then some more i saw someone holding a 7 days old baby and she's crying because she cannot stay in the hospital because the bill. Well, this is what i call irresponsible people. I am not saying that they don't have the rights to be a parents or to have a baby, but atleast think first before you do some intercourse. Think whether you can afford to support your baby. If not, then strive hard first before you do anything. That's really pisses me off.
 
 
**************************************
 
Okay, I'll be going back to my cleaning. That's all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment