Saturday, August 24, 2013

The 25 years old Blackheads.


 
I know it's sound disgusting. But I really enjoyed watching this video uploaded in youtube.com by J Hall uploaded last August 4 2013 and right now  there's already a 353,515 views. I wonder how many is my contribution.
 
Anyway, the video description is about their Aunty who had a clogged pore for 25 years. So the nieces did some action. they removed it with all their energy. The blackheads is so thick and about an inch. What really amazed me is the size of the pore/hole left after the blackheads finally removed.
 
 
Anyway, here's the video, I hope you enjoy it as much I did.


 
 
Isn't wonderful? imagine, while I am watching this, I watched this with full of emotions. I want to be the one who is holding the magic wand trying to remove the blackheads. After watching it, I feltthe success, the triumph! Well, actually I asked Dwijin weather he got some blackheads that I can squeeze but he said "Leave my blackheads alone!" HAHAHA. He knows that I have this kind of passion for removing a blackheads. I used to squeeze his when he is in the good mood. Now, he don't let me do it.
 
I think the last thing that I squeeze is from my little sister armpit. she got this small thing in her armpit that I know there's a hidden treasure within. So, I told her she need to take it out or else it will grow bigger and it may cause her having a cancer because it's a cancer cell, anyway I told a lot of bullshit to her so she will believe me and will let me squeeze it. When I told her it's not gonna hurts she believe me and yes! I did it. I squeeze it with my two fingers, and she scream of pain and she cried. HAHAHAHA. she hates me for doing it but she still hugged me. SISTERS LOVE!
 
Anyway, if you got something like this, let me know. I am willing to remove it from you for free. I really hope I have a friend who got this, even it's not 25 years old, evenit's 24, 23 or 22 or whatever. as long you got a big, thick and hard blackheads, i'll be delighted.
 
Okay, I think it's enough for a disgusting topic. Happy Eating everyone!
 
 
Video credit : J Hall from youtube.com
 
 
*************************************************
 
My dear friend seems enjoyed it so much, he even gave me a link for more incredible things like this. so here's the link http://www.reddit.com/r/popping/?count=25&after=t3_1kuvc2 for those people who wants more! Thanks Arvin!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment