Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Clang!

Hey! Here's another super late post for the sake of updating my blog. :)
Anyway, I've been dying to post about this Clang's Birthday celebration, but I've been rushing to finish my homework to meet my deadline. (well, I am still rushing but I need to practice my fingers and get used to my new lappy, silly!)

So here we go,

August 7 is my dear friend, Clarissa a.k.a Clang birthday, She's one of my entourage for both of my weddings. she's also close to me and to Dwijin. anyway, Clang decided to work on the day of her birthday. I knew about it because I keep on tracking her schedule, so, Sarah (another friend of ours, and also one of my entourage) decided to surprise her on the day of her birthday. :)

One day before her birthday, sarah and I met up in my house to bake a oreo cheesecake.



Here's the actual finish product of our cheesecake.
 
 
But there's something happened, when I am going to transfer the cake to the box, I really had a hard time doing it. So, the cake actually had a line of hairline / break. Dwijin helped me out while teasing me  which made me to irritated and annoyed. So I need to do something to hide the lines. 


 
So, here's the oreo cheesecake, which I named oreomadness cheesecake. good thing I still got a few of oreos.
 

 So, the following day, Sarah and I decided to have our lunch in Clang's workplace, to surprise her. I carefully plan everything. I waited for Sarah at the Bar (since the restaurant is on the second floor and the Bar is on the first floor.) I had my iced coffee for free (I can't drink hot drinks)

When, Sarah came she's carrying a bouquet and that the reason why she late. Since it's not my first time at Clang's place. I knew that she always at the front door, which is really true.

Actually when we came up, we saw Clang talking to someone on the phone, head down so she really didn't see us. We are actually standing in front of her, carrying the cake and flower. She is so surprised and shocked. she almost cried. She is so touched by our action.

 
 
 
So, in return Clang treated us for lunch and she also organized a dinner buffet at concorde hotel on a sunday night. The place that she chosen serves a lobster and crab which is part of the buffet.
 
 
This time, Sarah didn't managed to join us, she's working on a sunday night!
Dwijin joined us and this time he don't feel out of place because Clang's friend, Juvi is a Singaporean so they got a long.
 
One of Clang's friend, Marlon who is working at Sentosa Butterfly Park. He bought a butterfly to release. this is the same thing I did on my 18th birthday. But too bad I am afraid of insects.
 
The Birthday Girl, is so happy :)
So, after the heavy buffet we went to Clarke Quay exactly where Sarah's working. We had a drink and shisha. we played Shagidi Shagidi Sha Po Po, which I lead. They all laughing at my crazy acts specially my husband.



 
 So, that's a wrap. That is all the happening on Clang's Birthday. Until next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment