Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Baby and The Silly

Owkay! I have a new lappy and I named it SILLY.
 
It's an Acer V5. Stylo Milo Touchscreen!
 
I am so happy as my husband bought me. I think he pity me already because my old laptop was bought 2009 and my old laptop which I named Baby, is already in a die die situation. Baby cannot leave without any life support (charger). This life support must always plug in wherever I go or else Baby will die.
 
Baby also having a hard time to connect to wifi already. She cannot take it anymore, and she's quite stiff already as its very hard to press some of her keyboards. I think Baby has full of virus that made her slow.
 
I have a very good memories with Baby, I asked my mom to buy me a laptop before I take my Thesis, so it will be easier for me to do research. I used baby during researching for my thesis and also research for my favourite Oppa, Kim Hyun Joong and SS501. eventually I passed the Thesis and still taking care of Baby carefully.
 
But, I admit once I  become so unattached with baby, I brought Baby with me when I did my OJT here in Singapore, I let my friends to use baby for them to communicate with their families as they are having a hard time adjusting. There are times I cannot longer see Baby, and when Baby came back to me, after friends managed to buy their own I cannot longer recognize Baby. She's so different already and quite a lot of things is installed. Since then, Baby started to get sick.
 
But Baby have a good fight. She survived and still surviving until now. It's just that I think She need now more time to relax with Dwi's Lappy. They need to take a rest after all the great service they did to us.
 
Baby, I am very thankful for you. I wont forget how much my sister loves you, she love decorating you and put a lot of sticky sticker. Baby, You helped a lot of people not only me to survived the loneliness and boredom. Baby. I will always Love you.
 
Now, I am having Silly, You are so silly, I know you are new and you just barely know me that's why you are giving me a hard time using and understand new, but I know eventually we will be close just like how Baby and I. Silly, I promised to take care of you for 1 year then after that let see how. But I will try my best to take care of you as my Dear Husband bought it for me. you are the second expensive thing he bought for me. First is the wedding ring then next is you.
 
Silly, I know just like Baby you will help me with my studies, we will be together until I finished my second degree, just don't tempt me with the other apps that you have, we will be okay.
 
Silly and Baby. I love you :)
 
 
 
Andi.

No comments:

Post a Comment